From Larnaca (Larnaka-LCA) Airport to Aphrodite Hills
1) From collecting your hire car, leave Larnaca airport and you will come to a roundabout.
2) Turn left sign posted Lemesos (Limassol) and Lefkosia (Nicosia) A3.
3) Follow this road for 4.5km (2.8miles)
4) Turn left onto the A5 which is the main motorway to (Lemesos) Limassol and Paphos (A5) Continue along this road.(Whilst you are on this road the A5 becomes the A1).
5) Once nearing Lemesos you will come to a series of fly-overs, continue over these in the direction of Paphos.
The motorway now becomes the A6 continue passing the turn off for Pissouri.
6) You will pass a brown sign for Petra tou Romiou
7) At the second exit for Petra tou Romiou and Aphrodite Hills, take this turning and follow these brown signs leaving the highway and onto the coastal road.
8) The signs will lead you directly to the main entrance to the resort, turn right into the entrance of Aphrodite Hills.
From Paphos (Pafos-PFO) International Airport to Aphrodite Hills
1) Leave the airport and drive straight for about 5 km until you reach a T-Junction with the B6.
2) Follow the signs for the A6 motorway towards Lemesos (Limassol), driving about 1 km on the B6 and then turning left.
3) At the small roundabout, continue to follow the signs for Lemesos on to the slip road to the A6 motorway.
4) Follow the A6 motorway for approximately 15 km. Leave the motorway at the exit marked “Petra tou Romiou” with a brown sign for Aphrodite Hills.
5) At the T-junction at the bottom of the slip road, turn right on to the B6. Continue along the B6, following the signs to Aphrodite Hills.
6) The entrance to Aphrodite Hills will be on your left.
Travel Distances To/From Aphrodite Hills
From Aphrodite Hills:
to Nicosia (Lefkosia): 130 km
to Limassol (Lemesos): 50 km
to Paphos (Pafos): 20 km
to Larnaca (Larnaka): 107 km
to Troodos (via Limassol): 95 km
to Agia Napa: 142 km
to Paralimni (Protaras): 146 km
to Polis: 50 km
to Larnaca Airport: 112 km
to Paphos Airport: 17 km