The Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
All Year Round Golf at Aphrodite Hills, the first ever leisure and golf development of its kind in Cyprus, Aphrodite Hills Golf Resort is home to a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, dedicated 3-hole Golf Academy and magnificent Clubhouse, designed for golfers of all standards and ages.
Spreading out over 6,289 metres and overlooking the site where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea, our golf course is truly a unique location in which to test your skills with friends.
The award-winning golf course was officially opened in 2002 and was designed by the acclaimed architect, Cabell Robinson. Robinson has designed Aphrodite Hills to be the perfect mix of challenging pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens.
Visually spectacular, the course expands through indigenous olive and carob trees and is built on two plateaux, separated by a dramatic ravine with outstanding views over the Mediterranean. And the staggering 130 metre gorge dividing tees at the 7th hole is an enticing challenge for all lovers of this beautiful game.
The buggy is included with our golf rounds, this gives the golfer the opportunity to absorb the stunning natural beauty of the surrounding area whilst making the drive around the extensive and dramatic layout.
Facts at a Glance
- Designer: Cabell Robinson
- Championship course with stunning views over the Mediterranean Sea
- Grand Opening: 2002
- Fairways: Challenging and strategically shaped
- Water Hazards: 2 (Hole 10 & 18)
- A 3-hole, fully-equipped Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons for individuals, couples and groups of people
- Training facilities which are adequate for national teams, professionals and amateurs
- Four PGA qualified resident golf instructors – German and English speaking
- A double-ended 350 metre practice range
- Rental Clubs and Shoes available, soft spikes required for the course
- Short game practices with large pitching and chipping green
- A luxurious Clubhouse with comfortable changing rooms and cosy bar and restaurant areas
- A Pro Shop offering the latest fashion in golf apparel and monthly offers, covering all the needs for your game
- Golf Membership Options to meet the needs both Aphrodite Hills Property Owners and Cyprus Residents
Beginners and experienced players of all abilities are encouraged to learn and improve their game at the Aphrodite Hills 3-hole Golf Academy, where a team of four resident PGA-qualified golf professionals equipped with a ‘full video swing analysis system’ are on hand to provide the very best in one-on-one golf tuition.
With a large, double-ended driving range, a short game area with a large pitching and chipping green and a 3-hole Academy course, Aphrodite Hills Golf is a simply perfect environment for learning the basics of golf and perfecting your skills before progressing to the full course.