Experience the Luxury of an Award-Winning Resort
Aphrodite Hills Resort, Paphos Cyprus, is the perfect place for all of the family to indulge in a wide range of sports and leisure activities. The Resort consists of a five-star InterContinental Hotel, an 18-hole championship golf course with a Golf Academy, the Greco-Roman award-winning Retreat Spa, tennis and multi-surface courts with the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy, The Pirates Village kids club, Zias and Cove Beach Club, nature and bike trails and a total of 14 bars and restaurants offering a wide selection of international cuisines.
The Pirates Village Kids Club
Parents can enjoy the Resort’s facilities while their children are having fun at the all new Pirates Village kids club. Activities include daily arts & crafts sessions, canvas painting, T-shirt designing, dance classes as well as fun water and sporting activities, including water polo, mini-football, mini-golf, table tennis, tennis and basketball. There is also a Bizzy Babies Crèche for 6 - 35 month old babies. For older children there is also a range of fantastic evening entertainment including; karaoke, a variety of talent shows, camp-outs, discos and movie nights.
Resort Facts at a glance:
- The Mediterranean’s finest 578 acre integrated sports & leisure resort.
- Luxurious 5-star InterContinental Resort Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus, with 290 bedrooms, 4 restaurants & 3 bars.
- Outstanding 18-hole championship golf course with Golf Academy & Clubhouse.
- The Retreat Spa - an ultra-luxurious, award-winning Spa with 27 treatment rooms, Health Club, thermae, pool, sun deck & garden.
- World-class Tennis Academy including 9 championship tennis courts – 4 clay & 5 hard courts.
- The Village Square with a selection of shops, restaurants, bars & Byzantine style St. Catherine’s Chapel.
- An extensive choice of luxurious & lavishly appointed villas.
- Two private Mediterranean Beach Clubs.
- The all new Pirates Village Kids Club
- Sweeping views over the Mediterranean, the golf course & unspoilt natural landscape.
- Charming architecture inspired by traditional Cypriot village style.
- Easily accessible - just 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport.