Upon arriving for your tee time which has been confirmed to you in writing by Aphrodite Hills Golf Club during the period of the Covid-19 outbreak, you agree that your entering of the Golf facilities is at your own risk, and agree to adhere to all restrictions mentioned below as well as any further information that is given verbally to you on site by members of Aphrodite Hills Golf Club staff.
RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
The operation of courses and any facilities is done in a responsible manner, with the priority being the issues of public health and safety.
CLUB HOUSE AND GOLF FACILITIES – Update 11th April 2022.
- Opening Hours: 7:00 – dusk.
- All golf facilities open, including Club House restaurant and Starter Hut.
- Face masks will always be worn by the front desk team at all times. All guests and children over the ages of 6 years are required to wear a face mask at all times within the facilities.
- Safe pass – It is required to present (in the form of QR code which will be scanned using the COVScan App) either a negative laboratory test or a rapid antigen detection test for Covid-19 disease with sampling performed within 72 hours, or a full record of vaccinations against Covid-10 for which no more than 7 months have elapsed, or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 disease, valid for 3 months from the date of sampling of their initial positive diagnosis.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- ALL play starting from tee 1 (excluding Wednesday).
- Max players/ tee time: 4 players. We reserve the right to pair up the players into 4 balls.
- Players are permitted to share a buggy.
- Hire items will be available.
- Bookings can be made via email, email@example.com , our website www.aphroditehills.com or via phone during working hours +35726828200.
- Check in will be carried out at the Proshop reception.
- Bookings can be paid via Administration using the secure payment platform link or upon check-in at the Proshop reception.
- Buggies will be available.
- Golf Bags storage is available.
- Ball washers, rakes will be available on the golf course.
- EDS cards can be submitted via MyCGF portal.
- Flags can be left in place or removed at the player’s discretion.
- The golf course will be fully marked, all rules of golf together with additional local rules will apply.
- No hugging, no kissing, no shaking hands.
- We ask that hands are washed and sanitised frequently whilst within the facility.