Upon arriving for your tee time which has been confirmed to you in writing by Aphrodite Hills Golf Club during the period of the Covid-19 outbreak, you agree that your entering of the Golf facilities is at your own risk, and agree to adhere to all restrictions mentioned below as well as any further information that is given verbally to you on site by members of Aphrodite Hills Golf Club staff.
RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
The re-opening of courses and any facilities will be done in a responsible manner, with the priority being the issues of public health and safety.
CLUB HOUSE AND GOLF FACILITIES – Reopening PHASE 1, from Monday 15th February – Update 22 Feb 2021.
- Opening Hours: 7:00 – 17:30.
- Driving range open; tokens can be purchased in the Proshop.
- Proshop will be open for bookings & check-in, retail is available. Loitering is strictly prohibited. The minimum required distance between persons is 2 meters.
- Face masks will always be worn by the front desk team at all times. All guests and children over the ages of 6 years are required to wear a face mask at all times within the facilities and public areas of the resort, as per Governments Protocol (31st July 2020).
- As a preventive measure, the body temperature of all guests entering the reception area will be checked.
- KOA updated measures from Monday 22nd February reiterated that for testing purposes, 50% of all athletes over the age of 18, practicing individual sport, such as golf, a rapid antigen test mandatory. Aphrodite Hills is in full support of this measure and advises its clients and members to continue with the rapid test every 7 days. Golfers are responsible to arrange their own test.
- In the new guidelines it is specified that the use of a buggy by two (2) persons is permitted, and necessary to wear a protective mask. With mandatory buggies at Aphrodite Hills, we will permit a maximum of 3 buggies per tee time, subject to availability. For safety reasons, a group of 4 golfers with 4 buggies is not permitted at any time.
- Players of the same household are not required to wear masks while travelling on the same buggy, however the authorities will ask for proof that two players are of the same household, and will be at their discretion whether to accept that proof or not.
- Another option will be for guests to drop off buggies after the front 9 holes and walk the back 9 holes, if they so wish. A trolley can be provided.
- Players that have been vaccinated still require to have a negative test. The Ministry of Health’s position is that there is no evidence to suggest at this early stage of vaccinations that a vaccinated person cannot infect somebody else or if a vaccinated person is now immune and for how long.
- Toilets in the Club House will be open on the upper level of the club house; the toilets in the changing rooms in the Proshop are open; the showers remain closed.
- Restaurant and starter Hut remain closed.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- ALL play starting from tee 1.
- Bookings can be made only 1 week in advance.
- Max players/ tee time: 4 players.
- Tee times 07:00 – 07:09 & 08:30 – 09:06 blocked for members. Unused members tee times can be booked from 16:00 the day prior (if available).
- Players are permitted to share a buggy.
- We reserve the right to pair up the players into 4 balls.
- Hire items will be available.
- Bookings can be made via email, email@example.com , our website www.aphroditehills.com or via phone during working hours +35726828200.
- Check in will be carried out at the Proshop reception.
- Bookings can be paid via Administration using the JCC link or upon check-in at the Proshop reception.
- Buggies will be available.
- Golf Bags storage is available.
- Ball washers, rakes will not be available on the golf course.
- EDS cards can be submitted via MyCGF portal.
- If you ball comes to rest in a “bad lie” in a bunker then simply place it in the bunker on a better lie. Please attempt to use the back of your club to rakes out your footprints, this will aid other golfers and the maintenance team during the daily set up of the course.
- DO not touch or remove the flagsticks during play, a retainer will be in the hole to make it easy to retrieve your golf ball without the need to touch flagsticks
- No hugging, no kissing, no shaking hands.
- During check-in, while teeing off, while shopping the minimum required distance between persons is 2 meters.
- We ask that hands are washed and sanitised frequently whilst within the facility.