Upon arriving for your tee time at Aphrodite Hills Golf Club during the period of the Covid-19 outbreak, you agree that your entering of the Golf facilities is at your own risk, and agree to adhere to all restrictions mentioned below as well as any further information that is given verbally to you on site by members of Aphrodite Hills Golf Club staff.
RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
The re-opening of courses and any facilities will be done in a responsible manner, with the priority being the issues of public health and safety.
CLUB HOUSE AND GOLF FACILITIES – Reopening PHASE 3, from Tuesday 9th June
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 19:00.
- 18 holes open.
- Driving range open; tokens can be purchased in the Proshop.
- Proshop will be open for bookings & check-in, retail is available. Loitering is strictly prohibited. The minimum required distance between persons is 2 meters.
- Face masks will always be worn by the front desk team at all times. All guests and children over the ages of 6 years are required to wear a face mask at all times within the facilities and public areas of the resort, as per new Governments Protocol (31st July 2020).
- As a preventive measure, the body temperature of all guests entering the reception area will be checked.
- The Restaurant and starter Hut is in operation. Please check operating hours.
- Toilets in the Club House will be open on the upper level of the club house; the toilets in the changing rooms in the Proshop are open; the showers remain closed.
- 3 Hole Academy will remains closed.
BOOKING A TEE TIME
- ALL play starting from tee 1.
- Tee times available until around 17:00. All golfers must be back from the golf course before 19:00, as the operation of golf will close at 19:00. For specific tee times please contact us on the below provide information.
- Tee times 08:12 – 09:06 blocked for members. Unused members tee times can be booked from 16:00 the day prior (if available).
- Players are permitted to share a buggy.
- We reserve the right to pair up the players into 4 balls.
- Hire items will be available.
- Bookings can be made via email, firstname.lastname@example.org , our website www.aphroditehills.com or via phone during working hours +35726828200.
- Check in will be carried out at the Proshop reception.
- Bookings can be paid via Administration using the JCC link or upon check-in at the Proshop reception.
- Buggies will be available.
- Golf Bags storage is now available.
- Ball washers, rakes will be available on the golf course.
- Competitive Golf has resumed from 15th June.
- EDS cards can be submitted via MyCGF portal.
- Flags can be left in place or removed at the player’s discretion.
- The golf course will be fully marked, all rules of golf together with additional local rules will apply.
- No hugging, no kissing, no shaking hands.
- During check-in, while teeing off, while shopping the minimum required distance between persons is 2 meters.
- Masks and gloves are recommended when in closed spaces such as Proshop.
- We ask that hands are washed and sanitised frequently whilst within the facility.