KEEPING OUR DESTINATION SAFE.
Aphrodite Hills Resort now proudly holds the High Level COVID-SHIELD CERTIFICATION.
The Holiday Residences guests, owners and members of staff can rest assured that when at Aphrodite Hills Resort, they are among a dedicated team that implements the appropriate procedures and the appropriate practices daily and takes consistent and thorough measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
Once again, we have proved how reliability and strength is truly reflected in our brand and we have showed our dedication and commitment to our valued guests. Through the protected services and quality accommodation, we offer, we hope that our guests feel safe and protected as they do in their own home, and that they can enjoy their holiday carefree.
We would like to thank you for the interest and preference shown in the Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, and for considering or choosing us as the destination of your upcoming getaway.
– Before travelling to Cyprus we highly recommend you consult the dedicated Covid-19 Protocol pages on the Cyprus Deputy Ministry of Tourism website https://www.visitcyprus.com/index.php/en/cyprus-covid19-travel-protocol or by following any updates on Deputy Ministry on www.facebook.com/VisitCyprus.cy.
– Should you wish to contact the Deputy Ministry direct for the latest travel to Cyprus news, you may do so via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Also, for more information for visitors entering Cyprus, you may also refer to Cyprus Flight Pass website before your travels, for details on destination protocols, entry requirements, pre-travel application procedures and all traveller guidelines: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/
– To enjoy certain services across the destination, where a large number of people congregate, the Cyprus Flight Pass will need to be presented on the spot, in the event of a check by an authorized officer (for example in churches, conference venues, wedding venues, events venues, theatres, cinemas, shopping malls, museums, casinos, food and beverage venues, theme parks, children play areas, archaeological sites, mini cruises, etc.).
– Along with the Cyprus Flight Pass, additional documents may be required as proof that travellers are not permanent residents of Cyprus e.g. a copy of the airline ticket and/or accommodation reservation. Therefore, travellers should at all times carry with them a copy of the aforementioned documents.
– For movements within the destination, the Cyprus Flight Pass is valid for up to (and including) 7 days, from the date of arrival to Cyprus (date of arrival is considered as Day 1). From the 8th day after arrival, a local Safe Pass (proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 or negative rapid antigen-test result or negative PCR test result) is necessary. A valid EU Digital COVID-19 Certificate is also sufficient for this purpose .
– To facilitate the above procedure, rapid-antigen tests are available in a large number of clinical labs and pharmacies across the island and have a maximum cost ceiling of 10 Euros. Tests undertaken while in Cyprus are considered to be valid for 72 hours.
– Places where the Cyprus Flight Pass or Safe Pass do not need to be presented include beaches, picnic sites, promenades, outdoor exercise areas and small shops (with a capacity of less than 10 persons).
– As of July 9th, the possession of a SafePass is required in indoor and outdoor spaces, where there is an increased risk of transmission and more than 20 persons congregate (for example work places, bars, clubs, weddings, graduation and birthday parties, etc.).
– It is recalled that the SafePass is required for individuals aged 12 and over and the preconditions for obtaining it are: the possession of a certificate of completion of the vaccination scheme, or the possession of proof of recovery from COVID-19 in the last six months, or the possession of a negative PCR or rapid antigen test result. It is clarified that as of July 9, and in cases of SafePass possession with a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, the test shall be valid for 72 hours.
– For full details on requirements for Local Residents of Cyprus please refer to: https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/eng/categories/decrees
RECEPTION & WELCOME
– Reception will operate between 08.00 – 23.00hrs, until further notice.
– Within the reception area there are floor markings indicating the 2-metre distances that always need to be maintained.
– Protective screens on the reception counter have been installed for your safety while at our front desk.
– Face masks will always be worn by the front desk team. All guests and children over the ages of 6 years are required to always wear a face mask within the facilities and all indoor & outdoor public areas of the resort.
– One person per reservation is kindly requested to enter the reception for check-in and maintain the appropriate 2-metre safety distance, after first having a temperature check. The remaining members of the reservation are requested to approach the main entrance of the reception for required temperature check procedures.
– As a preventive measure, the body temperature of all guests entering the reception area will be checked.
– Should the temperature of any guests be over 37.3°C then check-in will not be permitted.
– All property keys will be disinfected after each guest departure and prior to any new arrival.
– The arrival escort to the property will be undertaken by one team member. The team member and only one guest per property are permitted to enter the property during the explanation and information of the property. Personal protective equipment will be worn by the team member.
– The collection, transfer, and delivery of guests’ luggage by our team will not be possible at this stage.
– We encourage all guests to reduce where possibly any cash transactions and limit payments only to contactless transactions.
– For reasons of safety and to prevent the spread of the virus, people who had not been stated in the original reservation will not be allowed to enter your property.
– For reasons of hygiene & safety the guest showers and changing facilities will not be available until further notice.
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE
– It is forbidden to allocate any accommodation to a new arrival, unless 6 hours have passed since the previous departure and provided that thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and ventilating of the property has been completed first.
– The use of the air condition is permitted if frequent airing of the property is ensured throughout the day.
– For properties that include cleaning during the stay, it is requested that all guests vacate the interior of the property, to allow the housekeeping team to enter.
– Public areas, reception, and lounge will be frequently cleaned.
– Any maintenance required within properties will be undertaken upon request and only once the guests have vacated the property.
– Personal protective equipment will be worn by the cleaning and maintenance team whilst undertaking property or public area cleaning and any maintenance works.
COMMUNAL POOL AREAS
– Within our communal pool areas, the minimum distance between the axles of the umbrellas is set at 4-metres. The minimum distance between two sunbeds located on different umbrellas are also set at 2-metres. For your safety and that of offers, please always maintain these distances.
– All guests are responsible for placing their pool towel on sunbeds before use. The management will meanwhile ensure the necessary disinfecting of the sunbeds after use by each guest.
– Any non-essential items will be removed from the communal pool areas.
– Pool water treatment will be undertaken with the appropriate disinfection products, as per the required standards and frequency.
– Due to COVID Restrictions the Shuttle Bus Service to the Beach will no longer be available.
– The Retreat Spa will operate daily from 10.00 – 19.00hrs.
– The Retreat Spa Gym will operate daily from 08.30 – 19.00hrs (except Sunday) by appointment only. Fitness classes available is Yoga.
– All Sports, Spa and Gym activities are available to all guests holding a SafePass, a negative PCR or Rapid test valid within max 7 days OR have taken the 1st dose of any approved vaccination min 3 weeks prior to booked activity.
– Rapid Testing is available at our Resort Pharmacy, please enquire with our reception desk.
For health and safety reasons and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we kindly remind you to always follow the below:
- Avoid contact of hands with eyes, nose, and mouth to reduce the risk of infection.
- Covering the nose and mouth with a sleeve or tissue when coughing or sneezing, which is then immediately discarded. Frequent and thorough hand washing is recommended.
- Always avoid close contact with other people and keep a 2-meter distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, before handling any food and after visiting the toilet, and carefully dry your hands with disposable paper towels and discard them in the bins provided.
- If you or a member of your party show any symptoms of the virus, please stay in the property, and immediately contact our Reception team on Tel. 26 828280.
For more information or clarifications with regards to the Holiday Residences operations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
General Manager – Holiday Residences
By booking and thereafter staying at Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, each guest undertakes to fully comply with all regulatory provisions applicable and to the Protection Protocols mentioned above, to fight and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The Protection Protocol mentioned above, and its implementation, aim at adopting the best precautions based on the currently available scientific knowledge, according to the applicable regulations and the practises of the sector, to fight and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Refusal by a guest to proceed, upon check-in or at any given point during their stay, to any medical or temperature checks indicated in the Protection Protocol above and/or to respect at any time all the procedures indicated will terminate the guest’s stay with Holiday Residences, with no right whatsoever to refund, including any advance payment already made, and with the obligation to pay any sum outstanding related to the stay occurred so far.
It is hereby intended and each guest, by booking and staying in the resort, acknowledges and accepts that any neutralisation of such risks cannot be promised or guaranteed, and Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences shall not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever in connection with such risks.
It is hereby intended that any change may be made to the Protection Protocol, if necessary and/or appropriate in connection with technical needs and/or the development of the phenomena, provided we remain committed to the goals of ensuring the health and security of Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences guests and employees.