KEEPING OUR DESTINATION SAFE.
Aphrodite Hills Resort now proudly holds the High Level COVID-SHIELD CERTIFICATION.
The Holiday Residences guests, owners and members of staff can rest assured that when at Aphrodite Hills Resort, they are among a dedicated team that implements the appropriate procedures and the appropriate practices on a daily basis, and takes consistent and thorough measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
Once again we have proved how reliability and strength is truly reflected in our brand and we have showed our dedication and commitment to our valued guests. Through the protected services and quality accommodation we offer, we hope that our guests feel safe and protected as they do in their own home, and that they can enjoy their holiday care free.
We would like to thank you for the interest and preference shown in the Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, and for considering or choosing us as the destination of your upcoming getaway.
RECEPTION & WELCOME
– One person per reservation is kindly requested to enter the reception for check-in and maintain the appropriate 2-metre safety distance, after first having a temperature check. The remaining members of the reservation are requested to approach the main entrance of the reception for required temperature check procedures.
– Should the temperature of any guests be over 37.3°C then check-in will not be permitted.
– Within the reception area there are floor markings indicating the 2-metre distances that always need to be maintained.
– Protective screens on the reception counter have been installed for your safety while at our front desk.
– Face masks will always be worn by the front desk team at all times. All guests and children over the ages of 6 years are required to wear a face mask at all times within the facilities and public areas of the resort, as per new Governments Protocol (31st July 2020).
– As a preventive measure, the body temperature of all guests entering the reception area will be checked.
– The collection, transfer, and delivery of guests’ luggage by our team will not be possible at this stage.
– All property keys will be disinfected after each guest departure and prior to any new arrival.
– We encourage all guests to reduce where possibly any cash transactions and limit payments only to contactless transactions.
– For reasons of safety and to prevent the spread of the virus, people who had not been stated in the original reservation will not be allowed to enter your property.
– The arrival escort to the property will be undertaken by one team member. The team member and only one guest per property are permitted to enter the property during the explanation and information of the property. Personal protective equipment will be worn by the team member.
– Reception will operate with flexible hours until further notice.
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE
– It is forbidden to allocate any accommodation to a new arrival, unless 6 hours have passed since the previous departure and provided that thorough cleaning, disinfecting, and ventilating of the property has been completed first.
– The use of the air condition is permitted if frequent airing of the property is ensured throughout the day.
– For properties that include cleaning during the stay, it is requested that all guests vacate the interior of the property, to allow the housekeeping team to enter.
– Public areas, reception, and lounge, will be frequently cleaned.
– Any maintenance required within properties will be undertaken upon request and only once the guests have vacated the property.
– Personal protective equipment will be worn by the cleaning and maintenance team whilst undertaking property or public area cleaning and any maintenance works.
COMMUNAL POOL AREAS
– Within our communal pool areas, the minimum distance between the axles of the umbrellas is set at 4-metres. The minimum distance between two sunbeds located on different umbrellas are also set at 2-metres. For your safety and that of offers, please always maintain these distances.
– All guests are responsible for placing their pool towel on sunbeds before use. The management will meanwhile ensure the necessary disinfecting of the sunbeds after use by each guest.
– Any non-essential items will be removed from the communal pool areas.
– Pool water treatment will be undertaken with the appropriate disinfection products, as per the required standards and frequency.
HOLIDAY RESIDENCES KIDS CLUB
–Please be advised due to local government restrictions, Kids Club and Baby Crèche will operate on a pre-booking basis only due to limited capacity.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
– To offer our guests a more efficient service and reduce any direct contact with food or serving utensils, please be advised that our breakfast at the Golf Clubhouse will be offered in pre-ordered ready to serve portions, until further notice.
– Hand sanitising is necessary on entry to every food & beverage outlet within the resort.
– All restaurants and bars will be re-structured to allow 2-metre distancing between all tables.
– Single use tablecloths and napkins will be used in all restaurants.
– Team members will always wear personal protective equipment.
– Where applicable, all utensils and equipment will be changed every 30 minutes.
For health and safety reasons and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we kindly remind you to always follow the below:
- Avoid contact of hands with eyes, nose, and mouth to reduce the risk of infection.
- Covering the nose and mouth with a sleeve or tissue when coughing or sneezing, which is then immediately discarded. Frequent and thorough hand washing is recommended.
- Always avoid close contact with other people and keep a 2-meter distance.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, before handling any food and after visiting the toilet, and carefully dry your hands with disposable paper towels and discard them in the bins provided.
- If you or a member of your party show any symptoms of the virus, please stay in the property, and immediately contact our Reception team on Tel. 26 828280.
You may follow all updates for travellers to Cyprus via the dedicated Covid-19 Protocol pages on the Cyprus Deputy Ministry of Tourism website https://www.visitcyprus.com/index.php/en/cyprus-covid19-travel-protocol
or by following them on Facebook www.facebook.com/VisitCyprus.cy. Should you wish to contact the Deputy Ministry direct for the latest travel to Cyprus news, you may do so via Email: email@example.com
Also for more information for visitors entering Cyprus, you may also refer to this website before your travels for details on entry requirements, application procedures and instructions: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/
For more information or clarifications with regards to the Holiday Residences operations, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
General Manager – Holiday Residences
By booking and thereafter staying at Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences, each guest undertakes to fully comply with all regulatory provisions applicable and to the Protection Protocols mentioned above, to fight and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The Protection Protocol mentioned above, and its implementation, aim at adopting the best precautions based on the currently available scientific knowledge, according to the applicable regulations and the practises of the sector, in order to fight and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Refusal by a guest to proceed, upon check-in or at any given point during their stay, to any medical or temperature checks indicated in the Protection Protocol above and/or to respect at any time all the procedures indicated will terminate the guest’s stay with Holiday Residences, with no right whatsoever to refund, including any advance payment already made, and with the obligation to pay any sum outstanding related to the stay occurred so far.
It is hereby intended and each guest, by booking and staying in the resort, acknowledges and accepts that any neutralisation of such risks cannot be promised or guaranteed and Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences shall not be held responsible for any reason whatsoever in connection with such risks.
It is hereby intended that any change may be made to the Protection Protocol, if necessary and/or appropriate in connection with technical needs and/or the development of the phenomena, provided that we remain committed to the goals of ensuring the health and security of Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences guests and employees.