Food lovers will never be disappointed when staying at Aphrodite Hills Hotel by Atlantica. Guests can choose from an eclectic selection of restaurants and bars. Indulge in casual daytime dining to light snacks, and evening fine dining – choose from a selection of local and international cuisine options; all tastes are catered for.
At the heart of the Resort in the Village Square by Atlantica, a plethora of fine eating establishments are available for all guests to enjoy. The popular Greek Cypriot taverna Pithari Tavern offers a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea and serves authentic island cuisine.
- All buffet meals include vegetarian food options.
- All restaurants except Eleonas Main Restaurant require a reservation.
- Some facilities are subject to weather permitting and in some cases day and time restrictions and/or changes may apply.
- All drinks are served by the glass.
- In bars next to pools and on the beach all drinks are served in plastic glasses for safety reasons.
- Alcohol is only served to customers above 18 years old.
- All our guests have discounted prices at the following Village Square Restaurants:
Zimi Trattoria – Italian Restaurant
Pithari Tavern – Cyprus Tavern
Gate to India Restaurant
Anoi Pub & Bar
- Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers during dinner at all of the Hotel’s à la carte Restaurants.
- Eleonas Main Buffet Restaurant (for dinner):
- Gentlemen: formal/smart shorts/long trousers, shirts or formal polo/T-shirt, dress/casual shoes
- Ladies: formal/smart shorts, Capri/trouser pants, dresses, skirts, shoes or elegant sandals
Casual dress code applies for all Village Square Restaurants