At Aphrodite Hills Resort , we believe in the importance of hiring the best possible people, motivating and training them to develop their full potential and giving them an excellent working environment in which to flourish. Many of our team members have been with us for many years and are now at the top of their profession.
If your qualifications and abilities match below points and you are a fun and enthusiastic team player who can share a vision, JOIN US.
VACANCY: Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of a multicultural maintenance team.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Ensure an excellent working environment is maintained.
- Ability to train, motivate & supervise the team in all aspects of golf course management
- Assist in overseeing irrigation and golf course enhancements.
- Record keeping and reporting to Golf Course Superintendent
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Level 3 in Greenkeeping Turf Management or equivalent
- PA1 , PA2, PA6 spraying certificates
- Understanding of Occupational Health and safety
- Sustainability and environmental requirements of a golf course (GEO)
- Experience with both cool and warm-season grasses
- Attention to detail
- Experience in golf course planning and set-up for tournaments
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computing skills and knowledge of maintenance software programs (Toro Lynx)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
VACANCY: Sales and Customer Care Administrator
- Arranging and attending social courtesy ‘s with Property Management clients and potential clients, in keeping with the company’s social standards of business etiquette
- Create, establish, and sustain good working relationships between the client and all Property Management departments.
- Handle client complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Respond to email/phone inquiries within 24 /48 hours.
- Be knowledgeable about the product and monitor competition
- Identify prospective customers
- Produce results: new sales, up-selling & cross selling.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Inform existing and potential clients about services and promotions provided by Aphrodite Hills Property Management
- Preparation of reports by collecting and analysing client information.
- Keep records of client’s interaction, process customer accounts and file document.
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting client’s information and needs.
- Follow company policies including communication procedures and guidelines.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Working experience in Sales / Property Management / Customer Care related field
- Excellent communication Skills on all levels
- Team Player
- Computer Literate (MS office, Ms Word, Ms excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and administrative abilities
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Russian speaking will be considered an advantage.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and driven by sales
- Russian speaking is a plus
VACANCY: Reservations Officer
- To deal efficiently with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly into the system
- To maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell
- To liaise with clients and partners in a professional manner building rapport and creating professional relationships
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers. Promotes goodwill by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow employees
- Education in Hospitality or a related field Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries
- Customer-service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English/Greek language
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexible working hours
- Driving License
VACANCY: Customer Service Agent
Represents the Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay. Determines a guests reservation status and identifies how long guest will stay. Works closely with all members in the Front Desk, reservations, housekeeping, inspection team, kids club and maintenance department. Must be sales minded. The Customer Service Agent (Receptionist) will be responsible for the smooth operation service of the customers, handling customers’ requests, escorting guests to their accommodation and providing information. Customer Care Agent (Receptionist) will have the opportunity to join an excellent team and work in a friendly and stable environment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position (will be considered as an advantage).
- Excellent knowledge of English language (Russian or any other language will be considered as an advantage).
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organization and strong communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Enthusiastic personality and be reliable and responsible.
- the ability to work as part of a team motivated to provide an excellent service to our guests.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- The candidates must have driving license,
- Be flexible with working hours.
VACANCY: Golf Greenkeeper
- Rakes and maintains sand bunkers
- Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing
- Involved with tasks related to course detail
- Operates walking equipment in mowing greens approaches and tees
- Assists with golf course set-up procedures
- Operates utility vehicles
- Operates riding equipment in mowing fairways and rough
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
- Any form of previous experience with operating machinery or working in an outdoor environment would be beneficial.
- Regularly stands, walks, sits, and uses hands. Occasionally climbs or balances; kneels, crawls or crouches. Regularly lifts to up 25 Kg.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Works with machinery with loud noise levels and can occasionally experiences vibrations.
- Works in an environment where fertilizers and pesticides are applied
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to speak English.
Depending on qualifications, we offer a very attractive pay package, inspiring working environment, and unique benefits.
Interested candidates must apply to the Human Resources Department by sending their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please fill in the form below.