At Aphrodite Hills Resort , we believe in the importance of hiring the best possible people, motivating and training them to develop their full potential and giving them an excellent working environment in which to flourish. Many of our team members have been with us for many years and are now at the top of their profession.
VACANCY – Gardener Supervisor
- To have completed a four-year degree program at a college or university as an Agriculturist
- Recreation, Hospitality, or other related Management field.
- Experience in Garden Supervision is an additional advantage.
- Communication skills, written and oral (both English and Greek), with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other Agriculturists, etc. etc.
- Organization skills and a methodical approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Strong team working skills
- IT skills; (MS Office, MS project, AutoCAD etc.)
VACANCY – Golf Shop Assistance
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in reception duties.
- Knowledge of Golf will be considered as an advantage
- Flexible Schedule
- Promote the sales of Golf Shop products
- Team player
- Working under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language. Russian and Greek would be a great bonus.
Please send your CV notifying the position you are applying for by the 31st of August 2018.
Please fill in the form below.