HOW TO LEARN GOLF
The Golf Academy team are here to cater for the needs of golf groups providing a first-class service at the driving range and for the short game
A visiting group can be worry-free, relax and enjoy their golfing holiday and be assured that we will organise their entire pre-game practice requirements.
The Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy & Driving Range is operated by PGA Professionals that understand the needs and requirements of golf groups and visiting PGA Golf Professionals accompanied by pupils.
A golf group will be welcomed with a friendly smile and directed to their practice area, upon which the following services can be provided:
- ‘Range Reserved’ with appropriate signage according to the group size and unlimited golf balls supplied by our staff – without the worry of running out.
- The driving range offers distance markers, target greens and a variety of pitching nets.
- Short game areas reserved and unlimited golf balls provided.
- Chipping area and two putting green areas for practice.
- Options of a sunshade area with mats or a manicured grass tee area.
- All short game greens have a variety of flags to cater for different golf shot selections.
- Pyramid golf ball set-up and tee packs arranged upon request.
- Any additional practice requests will always be welcomed.