PAMPER SPA ETIQUETTE
Whilst you are waiting for your children to be pampered, you can:
• Relax in the soothing surroundings of our Secret Garden – Free of charge.
• Treatment of your choice from our Spa Menu – to be the same length or lesser time than the Pamper Treatment or Package – See Retreat Spa Menu
• Use of Gym (sweat towel only) – €7
In order to preserve the tranquillity of all our guests and ensure the safety of your children please take note of the following conditions:
• A parent or guardian must be present in the Retreat Spa by Atlantica for the duration of the Spa Treatment
• All Spa Treatments require signed consent by the parent and child.
• Children are excluded from the use of all Spa facilities.
• The Retreat Spa by Atlantica is not responsible for loss of or damage to your child’s personal belongings.
• Food and drinks should not be brought to The Retreat Spa for consumption during your child’s
visit or treatment.
Water is available on request and Spa Smoothies are included in some Pamper Packages.
• Please arrive in good time to complete the Health & Lifestyle Questionnaire.
TIME LOST THROUGH LATE ARRIVAL WILL RESULT IN A SHORTENED OR AMENDED TREATMENT OFFERED WITHOUT REFUND.
• Please note that at no time will we ask your child to remove any clothing to perform a treatment. Please ensure that your child has suitable attire with loose fitting trousers, which can be rolled up to the knee for Pedicures and low cut or vest tops for Facial Treatments.
• Lockers are only provided for Adult Spa Treatments when they are taken from our Adult’s Spa Menu.
• Mobile phones are not allowed in any of the Spa areas – please keep them switched off.
• Please ask your child to conduct all conversations at levels consistent with a relaxing Spa environment.
• Children must be collected promptly at the end of their treatment.
• A 100% additional charge will be applied for late collection of your child.