“At the highest point of Kapsalia is “Hani”, the old inn, a then-staging point for the cart-drivers and their animals travelling the Limassol-Paphos route. The route was the same as that of the old carriage road crossing the Rantidi forest and terminating at the nearby Ha-River.
The inn was built around 1875 and had ten rooms, each with its own fireplace and stable. Outside the inn, a large stone cistern collected the rainwater, as precious then as it is now. A stone threshing floor provides yet another testimony to a traditional way of life that has been preserved until today.” Discovering Aphrodite – by Anna G.Marangou
Visit the old inn, located right next to Aphrodite Hills Horse Riding Club at Lakkos tou Frangou (Pit of the Frank) area.
Lakkos tou Frangou land bank extends to over 1,500,000m2 and is abundant with mature pine, carob and olive trees and indigenous bushes. It is characterized by three hills joined by a passage which defines the physical centre of the land.