About Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences
The concept of Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences started right here in 2004 in response to interest from our property owners to rent out their properties and make a return on their investment.
Since 2004, we have grown to become the island’s leading holiday rental company as we continue to increase our inventory and the number of guests which we bring to the Resort each year.
Today, Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences is known and trusted throughout the travel industry as we cooperate with some of the largest tour operators and luxury travel agents throughout the world. Our team has evolved over the years and introduced new services and standards, distinguishing us from the rest!
How do we get the most out of your property?
- We offer an honest, flexible and professional approach to the needs of our owners and guests alike.
- We care for your property as we care for our own homes.
- We offer professional advice on how to improve and maintain your property.
- We ensure that Aphrodite Hills Property Management cares for your property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days per year.
- We have a knowledgeable Guest Relations & Customer Care team on site 7 days a week to deal with any queries, complaints or problems which may arise.
- We have a wide network of collaborators, including the best European tour operators, local agents and corporate and governmental organisations.
- We advertise and promote Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences in major and prestigious media, both locally and abroad.
- We ensure that all properties meet the health and safety guidelines set by UK and European travel companies.
- We have our own website with a dedicated booking facility for each individual property within our programme. Each property has a real time availability calendar, photos and detailed description and specification.
- In addition to our own website and through our tour operators, we promote our properties on the leading online accommodation booking engines and sites, providing us with great web presence and additional bookings.
- We continuously endeavour to improve our facilities and services which we provide to our guests and owners alike.
How do you start making your property work for you?
Join a programme in just a few simple steps and start reaping the benefits immediately
Contact us – We would be happy to discuss the possibilities of your property over the phone, by email, or preferably in person. Just call and we can arrange an appointment.
Property Check – A member of our team will visit your property and carry out inventory and specification checks.
Sign on the dotted line – Once the property has been checked and everything is in order, we will sign a mutual agreement of cooperation, during this time any special requirements or necessary clauses will be reviewed and agreed upon.
Marketing your property – Once the agreement is signed, our photographers and the Marketing Department will work towards creating your property profile, which we will then place on our website and through our various sales channels.
Sit back, relax and reap the rewards – Everything is complete and your property is ready to work for you!