POOL CLEANING & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Our Pool Cleaning & Equipment Maintenance Service aims to keep your swimming pool in immaculate condition. The service carried out twice a week between May – September and once a week between October – April, is as follows:
- Cleaning of pool walls and floor
- Checking of pump, pump filter, skimmers and water levels
- Maintenance of correct pH balance and cleanliness levels
- Vacuuming of pool floor and cleaning of pool surface
- Cleaning of pump house
Note: The Cleaning Service includes the supply of chemicals and the Equipment Maintenance includes replacement of seal, bearings, impeller, filter sand, plant broom fittings and valve seals.
Pool Renovation: insulation, finish, repairs
7 reasons to have a pool cover:
- Up to 70% reduction of operating costs – an excellent return on your investment, saving heat, electricity, water and extending equipment life.
- Preserves heat – dramatically reduce heating costs and double your swimming season
- A pool cover is required for all heated pools.
- Save water – by reducing evaporation; cuts water loss by 80%.
- A pool cover acts as a horizontal fence for your pool, preventing unwanted access by children, pets and uninvited visitors.
- Electricity bills can be reduced with up to a 50% saving by minimising your pool operating hours. Your pool can be switched off during the winter time.
- With a pool cover, you keep the heat in and dirt and debris out. Heaters and other pool equipment works less and lasts longer.